Tortilla Manufacturers, All Together Now
Tortillas have jumped from a Mexican staple to mainstream “must,” with wraps, pitas, pizzas, breakfast items and even desserts made with tortillas. To meet the growing demand and access this growing market, start at IBIE, October 6 – 9, 2013, where you’ll find the latest technology, ingredients and resources to capitalize on what continues to be the fastest growing segment in the industry.
2010 Attendee Sampling
Tortilla producers involved in management, manufacturing or marketing, including:
- Azteca Foods, Casa de Oro Foods
- Flowers Foods
- General Mills
- Grupo Bimbo S.A. De C.V.
- Harbar Corporation
- Kraft Foods Inc.
- Mission Foods Inc.
- Ralcorp, Sonora Foods Ltd. and more.
2010 Exhibitor Sampling
Companies who supply the tortilla and tortilla chip industry with equipment, ingredients, technology and information, including:
- AM Manufacturing Company
- AMF Bakery Systems
- Arr-Tech Inc., Ashworth Bros. Inc.
- Azteca Milling, L.P.
- B.C. Williams Companies
- Bake Mark USA, Caravan Products
- Cargill, Danisco USA, Inc.
- Fleischmann’s Yeast
- Formost Packaging Machines, Inc.
- Gum Technology Corporation
- Habasit Belting LLC
- Heat and Control
- Independent Bakers Association
- Kaak Group North America
- KB Systems, Inc.
- Kemin Food Ingredients, Inc.
- Kwik Lok Corporation
- Lallemand/American Yeast Division
- Lawrence Equipment, Inc.
- MGP Ingredients, Inc.
- NuTEC Manufacturing
- Pinckney Molded Plastics, Inc.
- Shaffer Manufacturing Corp.
- Spray Dynamics, Ltd.
- Stagnito Communications
- Urschel Laboratories, Inc.
- Watson Inc.
- Wire Belt Company of America and more*.
Thinking about exhibiting? According to the Economic Census of Food Manufacturing, capital expenditures in the tortilla industry total $53.2 million, with ingredient/material spending valued at $550.5 million. This market represents new opportunities to strengthen your competitive position, add sales and grow your business. Exhibit at the 2013 Baking Expo™ if you want to tap into the baking industry’s fastest growing market segment. For more information, contact Nicole Boland or Stuart Lawry.
2010 Product Sampling
- Processing equipment and systems
- Direct store delivery (DSD) materials
- Distribution and transportation equipment
- Packaging materials and systems
- Ingredients and more.